Customized Day Tour in Rio de Janeiro.
Looking for a customized Rio de Janeiro tour? We can customize your tour from the time you arrive in Rio de Janeiro airport to your departure. The tour will be made to suit your needs and can end at your cruise ship once you leave Rio, for example.
We have put together a Day Tour in Rio so you can have an idea of the places you can visit in a few hours. The traffic in Rio is a challange for us all so the attractions and itinerary during the tour can change accordingly.
All Inclusive Package Tour in Rio de Janeiro.
The tours we offer in Rio are all in small groups and private, to ensure that the best possible service will be delivered to you and your group. Entrance fees to Corcovado (where Christ the Redeemer is) and to the Sugar Loaf are part of the package tour. Don´t wish to include these attractions? Not a problem! We customize your tour.
Avoid the crowds in Rio de Janeiro.
During your tour in Rio, we will do our best so you can avoid the crowds. Sometimes it is not easy but the local knowledge we have will definitely help you. As you can see bellow, visiting Corcovado to see Christ the Redeemer by van is not a good option. You can wait up to 1.5 hours just to catch the van to go back to your hotel. A local Rio de Janeiro tour guide can make all the difference.
We have put together the most visited attractions in Rio de Janeiro so you can decide what`s best for you and which attractions in Rio you would like to visit.
Choose your Rio de Janeiro tour:
- Rio de Janeiro and Búzios.
We start early in the morning visiting 1 attraction in Rio and then we continue towards this fantastic town to experience its magical beaches. Have already spent some time in Rio?We can go then straight to Búzios!
- Rio de Janeiro and Petrópolis.
The same idea is valid for this tour. You can customize your tour visitng 1 attraction in Rio or depart from your hotel straight to Petrópolis. This former Imperial City will surprise you with its beauty!
Rio de Janeiro State.
The state of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil offers a thousand secrets, waiting to be revealed during your Rio de Janeiro tour, to those motivated by curiosity to discover the unknown. In the ‘fluminense’ cities (how the cities in Rio State are called) there are cultural attractions preserved from the Colonial and Imperial Brazil such as: museums, parks, palaces and churches. Co-existing side by side with history and nature are people who enjoy good food, music and Carnival.
Rio de Janeiro Tours: Tourists attractions in Rio de Janeiro.
There is an overwhelming variety of tourist attractions and a magic surrounding Rio that emanates from its beaches and mountains, winding avenues and streets, as well as from the heart of every person.
The Portuguese arrived in Rio in the XVI century in January and mistook the entrance of the Guanabara Bay for the mouth of a big river. Hence the name Rio de Janeiro (River of January). There are historical buildings that remain from this time and also spectacular beaches so you can relax at the sun!
To make the most of this fantastic scenery a visit to the Corcovado Mountain is a must. There you will find the Christ the Redeemer statue and will experience an awesome view of the Sugar Loaf Mountain and the beaches of the neighboutring city, Niterói, linked to Rio by either the Rio-Niterói bridge or a short ferry ride. Other beach attractions in Niterói are Camboinhas and Itacoatiara.
Choose one of the Rio de Janeiro tours on offfer and you’ll see that beauty is everywhere!
- Have questions about your tour? We have a page with the most common questions about touring in Rio or in Brazil to help you with your trip.
- Please contact us if you have a different itinerary in mind. We will take the hard work from your hands and put together a tour to best suit your needs while you just relax and prepare yourself to have a great time in Brazil! But temember that a visit to Christ the Redeemer and to the Sugar Loaf must be in your itinerary.
- Would you like to know the weather forecast in Rio de Janeiro? Be prepared for some hot weather and maybe a few showers, depending on what time of the year you come to Rio.
- Travelling from the US via United? We track your plane to ensure that we will be waiting for you at the airport as soon as you land in Rio.
- Wish to know a bit more about Rio and what to select from our Rio de Janeiro tours? Visit our blog about Rio for the latest news.
- A lovely video about Rio de Janeiro and its landmarks. Hope you like it!